Thursday, September 23, 2010


Its been a long time since I have let someone one in. Its not easy to crack this shell. I have tried to get past it many times before but never could. Then you came along. I wasn't expecting it. You turned from the ball of confidence and made me question everything I have been doing. You made me feel like I used to feel. I miss the old me. I want the old part of me back and you did something to unlock it. But now I am afraid that I am vulnerable and will get hurt again. That letting myself feel what I have been feeling was a bad idea and that I need to pull back. I am torn I want to stay and feel like this but the same time I felt this way once before, I was broken and the pieces fell everywhere. What do I do? Should I take the chance and hope and pray that this all works out or do I crawl back and push this away before something happens.

One my favorite pieces by Derek Hess... Valentine.

No comments:

Post a Comment