Thursday, September 16, 2010

Dreams


I have never been able to remember my dreams and if I do I can only see bits and pieces of it. My dream format is always the same, it is a video slide show of what ever was going on. One picture at a time, that is just the way my dreams work out. But last Sunday night I had the most vivid, graphic, detail full dream that I have ever had. Not only was it in a story format but I remember everything in it.

In my dream I got a phone call from Christine which that alone is weird enough but it doesn't stop there. She then proceeds to tell me that her and I have a 5 year old daughter that she never told me about and that my daughter wanted to meet me. Now lets think about this.... 5 years old and it is Sept. 2010 I moved out in July of 2006 she could have been pregnant before i left so theoretically it could be possible. So back to the dream. I flew down to Napa to meet the daughter I never knew I had and She is absolutely beautiful, so obviously she had to be mine. LOL. She had light brownish blond hair big blue gray eyes and her name was Kaliegh (Kay-lee). She wanted to see me. She wanted me to be in her life. I remember asking her what she wanted to do and she looked and me said something fun...`

I remember waking up thinking this is so weird and totally freaked out. But I must admit and part of me was sad that it wasn't true. Will I have a son or daughter? Only time will tell...

2 comments: