Thursday, November 4, 2010

rambling

Sorry that I haven't written in a while. i guess that would be a fail on the blog front but i am committed to getting back into it... I was finding it hard to write but i think i want to changed it up a little and instead of a blog that write all the time I want it to be more about my photography and not so much about me and my personal stuff. For some reason to day though I feel like writing and rambling...

Today is one of those where everything and everyone bugs the shit out of me... I hate that I have to be on the phone and be nice to people today... Why are they asking such stupid question? Why hasn't natural selection taken you out yet.

Secondly I think I am a serial dater this needs to stop. I have this need to date and see how far I can get and once i get to that end I am done. I need to stop. I thought that I found an awesome girl and I was ready to make that it but all of a sudden everything changed. So here I am again dating and doing what I do and I'm not happy at all.

Next gripe, why is it then you think you have you money figured out something comes along and fucks it all up. Even when Christine and I were married we had issues... We were comfortable but we always wanted more.

And then.... LOL I work full time and i don't like it. I want to be able to make photography my one and only job but i don't really know how to market myself... I have the website I have twitter and facebook but other than posting and and tweeting I don't now how to get out there and get clients. I want this to take off. Where do I go from here?

Lastly, I think I should end on a positive note so I have been taking a lot of photos and I love getting out and doing it. I know this is what i want. I have sold a bunch of pieces and that is rad. My showing is ending at sling shot and I am working on getting into a different place. It is the coolest thing to walk into a place and see my work on the wall.

So until next time...
Thanks for reading

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for ending on a positive note!!!

    It WILL get better. Life is work....lots of personal work Your pictures are beautiful. If you can put the same lens that you see in your pics to every life situation your outlook could be as bright and beautiful as your photography

    ReplyDelete